Sunday, September 20, 2009

Another update

Now at the Red Cup. There used to be a regular weekend morning gathering here, but all of its participants seem to have moved on. So I'm out here on the patio by myself.

A smart and very laid-back Black Labrador has been hanging around my house for the past three weeks or so. I would guess he's about a year old. He recently acquired a collar, but has no tags. I think he belongs to someone on the street behind me.

He already knows how to play fetch, and I taught him to sit last week. I let him in the back yard to play with Bailey one day last week, and they had a great time chasing each other around the yard.

You may remember last year we had the stray pit bull wandering the neighborhood. I think this dog may be from the same house, although there are different people living there.

No comments: