Sunday, September 20, 2009

Next update

Finished breakfast at Jimmy's Egg. I'm wearing a pair of Dickies painter pants I bought at Westlake Hardware yesterday. I pulled three labels off of them, and thought I had them all. After I left the Egg, a panhandler pointed out I still had a size label stuck to the leg, then hit me up for money. I gave him five bucks.

About the garage... still a work in progress. Certainly won't be done until mid-October, which will be one year after demolition of the old garage.

There was a flurry of activity in the first week of September. The drywall and paneling is up, the windows cased and the plumbing functional (although the shower doors are still uninstalled).

I thought the issues with OG&E had been resolved last spring, but found out a couple of weeks ago they have not been. I assume we will be able to get electricity to the garage, but I don't know specifically how that will happen. Or when.

No comments: