Thursday, March 08, 2007

Turtleneck news

The first of my new mock turtleneck shirts arrived from Jos. A Bank today. While it technically fits, it doesn't have the loose tent-like quality I prefer.

So, I can

  1. lose weight

  2. send them all back and move up a size

  3. sleep in them until they stretch out some

  4. 1 and 3



Sending them back will be a hassle, of course. Ordered over the net, not bought at the store (that's what I was looking for during the big meltdown at the mall). So maybe I can shed some pounds and they'll fit a little better.

I'm fat, hate crowds and can't meditate. And yet two squirrels will still chase each other up and down a tree.

3 comments:

RJ said...

The thing about that store is you can park and go right into their store without actually entering the mall!
They are on the south side of the mall next to Laredo's grill (whatever it is called). If you want I will drive you there and let you sprint...err walk in and you can do it in person....or you can wiggle your nose, close your eyes and magic yourself there.....

mcarp said...

But they don't actually stock the mock t-necks. That's why I had to order them online.

Anonymous said...

MC, you ARE the two squirrels.

blogblah!!!