Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Farting Dog

Sometime in the wee hours of Thanksgiving morning, my dog farted the most noxious, eye-watering fart that has ever been farted by man or beast. I mean, you could taste this thing hovering in the air of the bedroom. If the lights had been on, I might have been able to see it, too.

I thought I was going to have to get up and move to the back bedroom. Nothing like this has ever existed before, I'm sure, and probably never will again. I don't know how she did it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

when zen MCARP blogs about dog farts, it's the end of personal blogging and one of the 7 signs of the apocalypse. I regret I lived to see this day.

blogblah

mcarp said...

What is Buddha nature?

Ike said...

You would have seen it.

I have seen similar effects, and it's quite disturbing to watch.

Even more disturbing to smell.

And yes... if you can see it and smell it, then it is indeed on you, and it's time to shower.