Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday afternoon

Burning through some more accumulated leave at the Red Cup.

Left the cell phone on the charger this morning, so I'm without it. Hope no one is trying to reach me.

I'm trying to come up with a name for my planned freelance art business. Nothing sounds right. I don't know how much work I can actually get - freelancers are all over the place here.

Gallery walk tonight on the Paseo, and the show thing down at the old funeral home, which seems to be trying to skew a rather younger demo than me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you draw hot sauce labels for me?

mcarp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mcarp said...

Sure.

(once again, mcarp typed his password into the comment section because the tab order on the comment window is weird)