Sunday, January 30, 2011

Test Results!

The website similarminds.com has an online personality disorder test. Here are my results:

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||| 46%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Antisocial |||||||||| 34%
Borderline |||||||||||||| 58%
Histrionic |||| 18%
Narcissistic |||||| 30%
Avoidant |||||||||||||| 54%
Dependent |||||||||||||||| 62%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||| 22%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

This doesn't show how I compare to the rest of those taking the test. But I was more schizoid, more schizotypal, more borderline, more avoidant and more dependent. I was less than the rest on everything else.

Of course, I'm not going to stake my mental health on the results of one internet survey. I'll see if I can find another one for a second opinion.

No comments: