Tuesday, September 27, 2011

T M Even More I

In addition to everything else, my stomach and GI tract have been giving me fits intermittently for about three weeks now. I've had this before, but it's been years ago. When I was in college, I took two doses of Pepto-Bismol every morning to just get through the day.

It went away by itself that time (after many months), and I assume it will this time, too.

I wonder if this and the renewed libido are somehow biochemically connected. Earlier in the summer, I also had the worst case of acne I've ever had in my life. It was minor – almost unnoticeable – but still worse than anything I experienced in my teens.

Of course, at my age, stuff like this has the potential to be more serious.

But, as I've said before, I've done everything I was 'supposed' to do. I don't have insurance, and I'd frankly rather die and leave what money I have to someone who will use it constructively than blow it all trying to keep my worthless ass alive longer than it needs to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happened in your life three weeks ago?