Monday, December 12, 2005

Another dream

Another freakin' TV news dream.

I'm too sleepy to recite the details. It was fairly realistic -- a live shot was screwed up. I didn't know what was going on because I was just dreaming, tried to BS my way through it anyway (there's a metaphor for my career and my life if ever there was one), and the whole thing crashed.

My hair looked awful, too. My beloved Sebastian hairspray wasn't there because I was just dreaming, and I had to use a little half-a-bottle of White Rain someone had left in the live truck.

I haven't touched a goddamn bottle of hairspray since 1998 and I hope never to again.

There was a reporter from a competing station doing a live shot. He was younger than me, better looking than me, more personable than me and his hair was perfect. I didn't see his live shot, but I guess it was perfect too.


Back to bed.

No comments: