Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Of course, this whole gall bladder thing skews a really old demo

For some reason, talking about my gall bladder acting up gives me the mental image of Uncle Joe sitting on the porch of Petticoat Junction's Shady Rest Hotel, waiting for the Hooterville Cannonball to arrive with the mail and the latest news from Pixley.

(It occurs to me some of you will have no freakin' idea what I'm talking about, which only reinforces the notion I skew a really old demo.)

Doesn't exactly help create that hip/edgy/interesting/hyperanimated-facial-expression image a designer should have. Here I was all set to get some skinny eyeglasses and start scrunching my hair up into a dorsal fin in the middle of my scalp, and then muh goldurn gall bladder starts a-actin' up on me.

No comments: