Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wednesday notes

I haven't posted anything since Friday, not including the Modern Taoist Sage link, because I just don't have anything to say.

My life is more at peace right now than it's ever been, I suppose. I can fantasize, of course, about how it could be better - such as being able to look out my front window and see a lake, small and not overdeveloped, with no jetskis or powerboats allowed - but as a practical matter, things are as close to perfect as they can reasonably be expected to be.


All five of the rose bushes in my front yard are in bloom. It's the first time ever they've produced flowers simultaneously.

I paid off the credit card purchase of the Breezer this week, bringing my total financial liabilities back down to zero.

I come and go as I please, with few responsibilities and few expectations.

It's important, though, that I not get attached to this moment of my life. Just as the turn-of-the-century personal turmoil passed, so too shall this.

I have nothing else to report.

No comments: