Thursday, April 09, 2009

Random stuff

First, to respond to Sweeney's comment on the previous post: I've been using the enzyme stuff on the floors for awhile and yes, it works. I'm going to try the vinegar in laundry.

Item two: concrete will be poured for the floor of my garage tomorrow-a big step forward in this project that began last October.

Item three: I continue to withdraw from society. I'm eating three-fourths of my meals alone now, and conduct most of my communication via facebook. I'm spending a lot more time at home. Again, this is actually a return to the norm for me, not a new development.

Item four: I'm sleeping in the master bedroom again. Ms. HRP has started work on the back bedroom, which we're turning into a kind of study/meditation room.

There is still too much stuff in this house, even after all the stuff that's been given away and thrown away. I need to cut the remaining possessions by at least half.

Item five: Bailey is up here on the bed with me, sound asleep. When she sleeps, she really sleeps. Rollo will probably be along later. Bailey is whiny and stubborn, but lovable nonetheless. I'm glad she's here.

Item six: I am nowhere near the fires you may have seen on TV. Everything's fine where I am.

1 comment:

kelley said...

what about the random stuff i found in boxes yesterday...like the pictures dating back to WWI.. and all the other random stuff... regarding your life... what a fun day i had...going through and cleaning...and arranging all your wonderful trinkets... i'm hoping... to create...a peacefully visual environment...in the back room for you to read...meditate... or just sit and bird watch... it shall be wonderful!!!!