Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Looks like ulcers

Home from the hopsital after three units of blood and an upper endoscopy. I have two bleeding ulcers and prescriptions for a variety of drugs. I even have photos, which I shall post when I get them digitized.

Some things are going to have to change in my life.

Thanks to JohnX for lending me Zen Effects: The Life of Alan Watts which I read while propped up in bed during the transfusions.

Find out more about peptic ulcers at the Mayo Clinic web site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read the part about limiting or eliminating alcohol from the diet, which sounds severe as hootch is at the top of the food pyramid as far as I'm concerned.

So if I can't buy you a beer, I'll buy you a chocolate milk.

Best wishes for a complete recovery (and may that complete recovery include the ability to drink.)