Wednesday, October 04, 2006

More credits

In addition to thanking JohnX for the loan of the Watts bio, I want to thank Suzanne for the rides to and from the hospital, and Rena, Kathryn and Jen for dropping by to visit while I was hospitalized.

One of the bad things about having no family is that in times like these, one feels truly alone. Jen and the Red Cup circle have been like my family for the past year, and in these past few weeks, I literally don't know what I would have done without you.

And thanks to Sweeney, one of my fellow Wellpern, for mentioning me at the well-being service at her zendo in California. Thanks to Catie, Lark, slf, Autumn, Patrizia and my other Well friends for the posts and emails.

I promise to have ulcer pix posted soon, because I know how much you all want to see them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez, I offered to marry you so you could have left a grieving widow. So selfless of me and I got no mention. Oh well, I still adore you. Very glad you have a definitive diagnosis. It's all maintenance now and preventative maintenance is always easier than a breakdown.

Anonymous said...

Just heard about this over on the old colonial williamsberg of the internet. We're all wishing you the best and sending those superstitious but empirically proven beams your way with full intensity, mcarp.

Anonymous said...

I'm still thinking of you, Mike. Take care of yourself, please!

Anonymous said...

If you post your ulcers, I'm posting my colon polyp, I warn you!

blogblah!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soonest, mcarp. Sending a variety of beams for all your beamish needs.

Lark said...

Ulcer pictures: can't wait. Ought to give my new healthy eating program just the kickstart it needs!