Sunday, July 08, 2007

Posting my thoughts

Lark commented:

"I know you have begun to question the value of posting your thoughts."


The problem with my thoughts is not that they're my thoughts... it's that they're my thoughts.

More stuff that just fell out of somebody's brain - in this case, mine - as opposed The Thing Itself, whatever you choose to call it or not call it (because The Thing Itself that can be named is not The Thing Itself).

I can use words to do this jaunty little dance around the truth, but I can't actually show you the truth (assuming that I have seen it myself, which may be a bit much to assume).

Better to see the truth than to see me doing my jig.

3 comments:

Lark said...

But why presume to know the value that your thoughts have for anyone else? There are a million ways to see the truth.

Anonymous said...

I like the jig. MCARP, jump in the car with Big Bro and come see me. I'll give you something to think about other than those deep thoughts that run through your mind like a hamster on a wheel. Aren't you tired of digging so deep all the time? Life isn't that complicated, it either is or it isn't. Know what I mean?

Mindovermary

RJ said...

sounds like an offer that would be hard to refuse!!!!!!!