Thursday, October 18, 2007

More dreams

The scariest dream yet: I dreamt I was sitting at a PC running Windows 98. I was trying to make it do something, but instead of doing what I wanted it to do, the computer started redrawing the screen verrrrry ssslooowwwllly. When it finished, I saw that all the desktop icons – even 'My Computer' – were gone from the desktop. All I had was blank wallpaper.

Then the computer spontaneously rebooted, came up in text-only mode, and offered to let me continue rebooting in 'safe mode' to troubleshoot the problem.

Then I woke up.

I went back to sleep, and dreamt I was riding around outside a TV station on a toy Jeep®. At some points it was battery-powered and at other points I was pedaling it like a tricycle. I rode through a construction zone and all the construction workers were looking at me while I zipped through mud puddles and over big rocks.

Then I woke up.

No comments: