Sunday, February 15, 2009

Drama

There has been a little bit more drama in my than usual lately. But I have been mostly an observer. None of it has been directed at me or involved me except as I have chosen to be involved.

Ms. Home Rehab Person, as you may have heard, was hit by a ginormous cement truck and is probably lucky to be alive, having escaped with painful but non-life threatening injury to her anterior region.

The other matters will not be described here. I will only say that they all involve some thought processes that I can't follow, and some antagonisms and disputes that from my perspective are not worth the energy being put into them.

It's the kind of stuff that gets me thinking again about a cabin in the woods somewhere.

I continue to be frustrated and disappointed that the great mass of humanity doesn't see everything the way I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was the biggest cement truck ever.... i know i was there... and you are so right....i am lucky... i could be dead...ha!!!

drama drama drama...makes the world go round...

i've decided..to withdraw from the drama myself... first step...delete delete...