Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Tuesday

Bailey started barking about 1 am and kept it up for about a half hour. She was in her crate, and I refused to acknowledge her. She eventually calmed down and went to sleep.

We did the morning walk about seven, then I went to the Egg for breakfast. Came home, went back to bed, and slept soundly until 11:30.

Woke up, went to KFC for lunch, then took Bailey for her midday walk and dosed the kittens with antibiotics.

Two of the kittens are doing very well, but the third seems to be failing. She appears to have stopped nursing, so I went to PetsMart and got some powdered kitten formula, and am feeding her myself.

Took an afternoon nap, then went in the back yard and ran the weedeater in a hard-to-mow space between the fence and the house. I'll probably spend the night in allergy hell for that.

The electrician returned to work on the garage today, but there still appears to be a lot left to be done. I didn't realize it would be this complicated.

I still have a touch of cold symptoms, but I'm not as bad as I expected to be.

No comments: