Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Wednesday

As I expected after last evening's weedeating adventure, I spent all of last night and pretty much all of today feeling like my head was full of wet mud. I dragged around all day - slow even by my lethargic standard. I got almost no sleep last night, and dozed only a little this morning.

Ms. HRP came by to clean off my front porch and my ex came by to clean the bathroom. For me, watching someone clean is like watching someone dance ballet or perform gymnastics: I understand intellectually what is happening, but I can't duplicate it myself. Ms. HRP moves about in a flurry of activity, and the porch is magically clean. I move about in a flurry of activity, and nothing changes.

The plumbers were here, too, working on the garage. I'm going to move the washer and dryer out there, as I've probably mentioned before, and we're going to get a small 'instant on' hot water tank. I wash almost everything in cold water, so I don't expect the tank to use much energy.

1 comment:

Jennifa said...

Yes. Cleaning is a talent...that not all of us have.