Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Too much Facebook

Two acquaintances of mine are sort of 'acting out' their romantic breakup on Facebook. It feels unpleasant to witness.

They're being very adult and low-key about it, but even so, I feel uncomfortable reading about it. I don't know either of these people well enough for this to be any of my business.

I'm starting to be over Facebook. I feel as if I'm in too many other people's lives, and too many other people are in mine.

There's not going to be any Facebook in my mountainside hut.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Facebook, Twitter, and that other social networking horseshit is nothing more than the CB radio craze of the 70's, stuffed into a time machine and sent to the year 2010 to fuck up our lives with the modern equivalent of "That's a big 10-4, good buddy!" or "Can I get a radio check?"

Fuck. That. Shit.