Sunday, February 27, 2011

Can You Believe It?

Blogblah! suggests that I can solve my relationship problems by keeping Marvin Gaye songs on my iPhone – specifically, 'Sexual Healing' and 'Let's Get It On'.



Also he advises that I get rid of my 'Tibetan bowl crap.'

He would have me believe that women would more readily respond to Marvin Gaye than to the sacred tones of Tibetan bowls:



or this:



The second one starts out slow, but stay with it. It picks up a few minutes in.

BTW, I've mentioned it before, but there's a widget on the right side of this page that shows what's playing at my place as you're reading this. If there's a red 'play' button on a selection, you can click it to hear the music via last.fm. It plays right there without opening a new browser or forcing you to download anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I mis-read "Tibetan bowl crap" as "Tibetan bowel crap."

And I thought: "Eliminating the Self of Tibetan bowel crap is a good thing."

Never mind.