Saturday, January 13, 2007

I won! I won!

WINNING NOTIFICATION
PEE SOFTWARE INC.
SWEEPSTAKES DIVISION.
4 NEW ELLAND PARK
WARSAW,POLAND.

Dear Winner,

Congratulations!

With utmost joy, we are pleased to inform you of the result of the Pee Software Inc. promo draws held on the 12th January 2007 which drew a cash prize of $500,000.00.

Your e-mail address attached to Ticket/Code number 0087411652337 with claim/reference number 085093785/06 drew these lucky numbers 007-49746-041-764-64-2091, which consequently won in the 1st category. You have been approved to receive a cash prize of $500,000.00 (Five hundred thousand USD).

Be advised that due to incessant mix up in cash prize transfer to previous winners, we advise that you keep your winning information confidential until your claim has been processed and released to you. This security measure is crucial; its a measure put in place to avoid double claims, transfer and unwarranted abuse of this program by other participants.

––

Well, Pee Software is pretty commendable for giving out all this money, but I'm holding out for the big prize from Shit Software.

2 comments:

Nina said...

Hey, I have a Secret Santa who gives me his tech hand-me-downs and I got an iBook G4 this week, which I love!

As my first Mac experience, it took me about 10 minutes to figure out how to close browser windows by clicking the X on the left. I’ve managed to download a widget, but haven’t really figured out its purpose. Haven’t quite mastered the Mac lingo yet, but am having fun anyway.

pkbsnt

Anonymous said...

John X has changed his religion, too, though I still edit video on the PC.

Who is the master who makes Dreamweaver tasks understandable? His name is Mcarp, and one day I will encounter him at the Red Cup or at Sauced. It is then he will teach me the Dreamweaver Process which currently mystifies me, and then I will buy him a beer or a slice of pizza or something.

Amen.