Friday, January 12, 2007

Laying low for the Storm of 2007™

Ever heard a TV meteorologist talk about 'this minor winter storm'?

In any event, I left work about 3:30 and stopped by Homeland and picked up some groceries. The store was not especially crowded, and the shelves had not been picked clean.

Then I came home and did a little web surfing, made a long-distance edit to the web site at work, and ate a bit of dinner. I went to bed about 6:30. When it's this cold and this overcast, I really do just want to get under the covers and stay there.

I actually slept rather soundly.

4 comments:

RJ said...

Kat and I went to HL Th. night. Busy, but not nuts. I am cold and bored!!! Still nice, Luna in my lap and tummy is full.
Have a good weekend! Gonna try the Redcup tomorrow.....I know I am a little nuts.

Anonymous said...

RJ - Will the Red Cup be open on Sunday?

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah?
Oh Yeah?
Well
Well
sputter
welllll...
But do you have 10 gallons of water for when the world as we know it comes to an end?

RJ said...

probably. I called them today and they were open til about 2 and will probably be open tomorrow. Just call, they will answer if they are open.
RJ