Thursday, October 16, 2008

Normalcy

Well, the depression seems to have lifted, as it always does. Maybe the cloudy, rainy weather caused it or exacerbated it.

Anyway, I'm back to my old self.

I've been eating some fresh apples given to me by a friend today. I don't think I've eaten an apple in probably ten years. They're very good.

More bluejays have appeared in my back yard. Blue jays used to frequent my grandmother's yard, about a mile west of where I live, but that was when I was a child. I think I mentioned this previously, but I have rarely seen jays in my adult life.

I have three feeders in my back yard, and I'm having to refill them every other day. Most of the seed is being eaten by small sparrows or finches, but I have a cardinal, some doves and pigeons along with the jays and other miscellaneous birds.

No comments: