Wednesday, July 30, 2008

3:40 AM

I've taken my antibiotic and I'm in that window where I can't go back to bed for thirty minutes. So I've been surfing the news and tech sites, and tell you what: people are just fucked up and my level of interest and compassion is at a very low level.

Everywhere I look I see people suffering with shit of their own making, or sometimes shit someone else made. But it's 99 percent manmade shit. No one caused yesterday's LA earthquake (I don't suppose) but everything else seems to be the result of someone somewhere not being able to resist the temptation to stir up shit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did Anais Nan put it:We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are. YIKES. So, are you always this crabby at 3:40 a.m. and thinking someone else is stirring the pudding? I personally think everything was put here to drive me crazy and depress me. Gee. If it's all about me, then how can it be about. . .
Soartstar
PS I have organic tomatoes if you can drag your heavy psyche out to play.

mcarp said...

Can you make them into ketchup so I can put them on fries or something?

mcarp said...

That sounds ungrateful, doesn't it?

Yeah, I'll take organic tomatoes.