Friday, March 13, 2009

Some developments

I have a dog - a year-old Basett hound named Bailey. That was the name her previous owners gave her, and it's good enough for me.

I'm on the iPhone right now, so no pix, but I'll post a couple later. I posted a couple on Facebook, if you know how to get there.

One of my FB friends commented, "Are you serious? Do you realize you have animals that are JUST LIKE YOU?"

Well, we seem to be compatible. She's curled up beside me on the bed right now. (I originally wrote 'curled up beside me in bed,' but that seemed a little - twisted, for some reason. We're not that compatible.)

Much progress has been made in the master bedroom. The walls and ceiling have been textured by Ms. HRP with an assist from her oldest son. We may buy new crown moulding today.

I have been absent from my usual hangouts and spending more time at home.

All is calm and quiet.

No comments: