Saturday, November 03, 2007

Father forgive me, for I have sinned

Despite my earlier pledge to give such things up, I again wandered on to a politically-oriented discussion board and told a couple of clueless Bush-worshipping troglodytes that I thought they should thoughtfully reconsider their positions after they pulled their little pinheads out of their pimply right-wing asses.

Despite the title of this post, I don't believe in 'sin' – at least not the kind of 'sin' that deprives me of fellowship with God and the Republican National Committee and increases my risk that when the rapture comes and all the concealed carry permit holders are carried up directly into heaven, I'll be left behind.

The Buddha would certainly not rage angrily and sardonically against people who disagreed with him, even if they were slobbering ignorami. To angrily dispute with such cretins reinforces the false notions of self and dualism – I am, after all, only arguing with myself, since we are all one.

But other parts of me are such crazy fucking morons!

No more political discussions for me. I mean it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just say your prayers: God, save of us from George Bush.

The Christian Right is neither.