Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Free expression

Posted recently on Flibbertigibbet!:

"I made it explicitly clear that though sexual expression comes much easier [now], I cannot just have casual sex. Perhaps I am old fashioned in that regard. Freely expressing myself sexually? Sure, but only within a relationship am I comfortable doing so."


What is the difference, I've been wondering, between 'sexual expression' and fucking?

I finally decided 'sexual expression' is simply more refined than plain fucking. Fucking is like belching and farting; 'sexual expression' is like languidly brushing stray strands of hair from your face.

'Sexual expression' is classy, like interpretive dance. Fucking is more like... bowling, maybe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that explains a lot to me. I've always been ready to throw a ball at a few pins but I really do not like sissy dance. I guess I am a "fucker" and not an "expressor".

Once again, your post has enlightened me and made my life more complete. Thanks.

Nina said...

Well, that's one way to put it.

There's "fucking" and then there's "freaky fucking."

I prefer the expressive later.



vjlertk

Anonymous said...

I am SO not getting into this.
blogblah

Anonymous said...

Don't ever complain again that you're being fed a diet of sex and crime by the media in order to make you dumb.

The moment any of his posts mentions sex, you all of a sudden wake up and write an answer!

You're part of the game.

Brigitte