Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday afternoon

I finally got enough NyQuil in me to get some sleep and I'm in a little bit better shape now.

Yesterday, before the car crapped out on me again, I went to the pet supply store and bought two brand new extra large industrial strength self-cleaning litter boxes. I've been using these for about seven years now and they're a godsend. The drawback, at least with the earlier models, is that they tend to get little chuncks of litter down in the gears after a while and then they lock up.

I swapped out one of the recently-dead boxes last night and will do the other one today.

2 comments:

RJ said...

there was rumor of a Mcarp siting at the pet store. Glad you were willing to confirm it. News at 11 with video.

John X said...

My problem is how to train my cat to clean out the litter box I live in.