Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Cats

Another Buddhist cat fancier

I am down to two cats. Gastón, who is the great-great-great-something grandson of Lark, who first appeared at my house in 2002 (I think), and Rollo, originally called Roland, whom I got from the shelter about a year and a half ago.

Gastón's sister Frannie vanished several months ago. His mother, Evil Kitty, aka Eek, hasn't been seen since spring, but she's semi-feral and often disappears for months at a time. The cat Ms. HRP and I called Grey hasn't been around since winter. But he spends long stretches of time at a house across the street. I hope he's there now.

There have been a lot of other cats wander through over the years, most of them only barely tame. At one time I counted thirteen of them.

Having two is better. And Rollo and Gastón are both completely tame, mostly indoor cats, and have all their shots. I hope they'll be around a long time.

1 comment:

Celia said...

Thanks for the link, nice blog.

I am glad a descendant of Lark is still around!