Friday, March 04, 2011

Leg Pain

Today is Friday. I tried to get back into meditation Wednesday night. I sat for only twenty minutes, instead of my usual 25, and I was more uncomfortable than usual. When I awoke Thursday morning, my legs ached as if I'd walked ten miles. They still ache now. This isn't the kind of sharp, cramping pain one would associate with a potassium deficiency; it's just a dull ache.

I've had this intermittently my whole adult life, and my father had it before me. It usually manifests itself every 90 days or so. It interferes with my sleep and generally makes me uncomfortable.

1 comment:

Redmond Chiropractor said...

This is very stimulating work you have written for us. Some people need to be guided that these things can happen to anyone. You have shown me a better outlook now.