Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My day job

When I'm at work, here is part of what I do:



I shot the preceding photo Friday during the taping of a commercial for our Household Hazardous Waste Collection Facility. You'll be seeing the commercials starting in July. I needed to use this photo for some print ads that will support the television spots.

The next picture, annotated with comments, shows the modifications I made to make it printable.


And here's a draft of the final ad, which may or may not see the light of day in this form.


I drew those buckets and bottles in the background since we didn't have any photographed.

By the way... the Hazardous Waste Collection Facility is not at my house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really nice work, man, no kidding.

Could you do one where the girl says:

"Mr. Anonymous, my biohazard suit is on and I'm willing to do your evil bidding."

Then have me ask: "But will you do it with vigor?"

And she responds, in a Kennedy-esque accent: "YES, with vigah!"

Yeah. That would be cool.