Sunday, June 11, 2006

Random notes

Partly cloudy and 97 outside. Too hot for me to even move. Cats are lying motionless on the front porch.

After breakfast at the RC and lunch at Galileo, I dropped about $60 on incense at Craig's then went to the post office and put my tax returns in the mail, then came home and slept.

I have committed to hire Kat (with a K) to do some housecleaning.

She has no idea.

I seem to be psychologically incapable of housecleaning. I can do it in time slices of five or seven minutes, but rarely longer. Even though I am seldom at home to create mess, the mess seems to always outrun my ability to clean. Of course, I could be cleaning right now, instead of blogging. Blogging is more fun, and so is everything else. Including root canals.

iTunes: Usha, Debashish Bhattacharya

No comments: