Friday, September 29, 2006

I'm getting back into television!

New blood tests show my hemoglobin has dropped just since the first test Tuesday or Wednesday or whenever. I'm going in the hospital Monday for tiny cameras down my throat and up my ass.

Guess I need to find that IFB. (Or, interruptible feedback... the initials are used in TV to refer to that little headset you see TV reporters pulling out of their ears while they're talking because jackinapes producers are babbling incoherently at them while they're trying to do their live shots.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, it sounds like the television is getting back into you!

Anonymous said...

It seems as if you're finally ready for your close-up.

I forget who operates the camera under these circumstances. Is it the key grip, or the best boy?

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of you, wishing you speedy recovery.

Lark said...

dzaster beat me to it, ba dum! I hope they figure out what the problem is, and also that it is minor and easily fixed.