Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wednesday update

Called to refill my blood pressure scrip this morning, and was told I'd run out of refills. That's my cue for my annual checkup, which I thought I'd had in the spring, but whatever. I'm seeing the doc Monday, assuming I don't merge back into the watercourse way before then.

I checked my BP at the grocery store, which I've never done before. It's a grocery store machine, so consider the source, but it was 174 over something that was really low. I want to say 57. That would be a good number for someone half my age.

Eating Life cereal and Tums right now. Part of this nuritious breakfast. I think I'm going to skip the Galileo round table tonight. No energy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, 174 over something really low is completely unacceptable. Yes, I would get my will in order. Ha! Just kidding, but seriously I would get to the medicine man asap. Like today. Don't wait until Monday. Too many people care about you. Call the doctor NOW and just inform the receptionist you are coming in NOW - don't ask for permission. The doctor works for YOU.