Wednesday, September 06, 2006

All I can think about.

Went back to bed and couldn't stop thinking about this.

Corner of 31st and Classen... EMSA is there, they've got the victim in the back but he's not going to make it.

The slow-moving Aztec mummy is at the curb, talking to an officer. He's standing there, leaning forward, one arm extended. He's got a slow-moving vehicle thingie stuck to his ass. "He just came out of nowhere, officer. There was nothing I could do."

Another officer has the wheel-on-a-stick thing and is measuring skid marks out in the middle of Classen. People are watching the scene while pumping gas at the 7-Eleven.

I'm sure that's not how it happened in the movie, but that's my mental picture: killed by a slow-moving Aztec mummy.

If I could keep original mind, maybe I'd be asleep now instead of thinking about this.

No comments: