Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Coffee get-togethers

Many of you have expressed a desire to meet me for coffee or breakfast. I really want to do that, but my energy level seems to fluctuate significantly day-to-day, and I never know how it's going to be. It even changes from hour to hour. Yesterday, for example, was a rather normal day. But the day before, I went home and back to bed immediately after breakfast because I felt so fatigued.

Of course, my energy level has been spotty all my adult life, but it's more unpredictable now than ever.

I'm reluctant to schedule coffee get-togethers because I'm afraid I'll bottom out twenty minutes before I'm supposed to be there and have to cancel.

I try to drop by The Red Cup most mornings after breakfast, but even that is not a sure thing.

You'll see me out and about with Diane Coady from time to time because Diane has been willing and able to adjust her schedule to whatever I'm able to do during any given part of a day, usually with little or no notice.

I hope I'll have at least a little more get-up-and-go soon.

Thank you again for your support and interest.

No comments: