Thursday, January 12, 2012

Random update

Just a note to talk about my health. I'm not feeling 100%, but I am about 85%, which means I'm able to get out and tend to most of my fairly sedentary daily routine.

But my search for a love life is on quasi-hold, mainly because I don't want to take someone out, get sick and then have to cut off the evening early.

I'm still getting quite a few emails from women via okcupid – and I mean emails from thoughtful, quirky women whom I would gladly take out if they lived in my area code.

Some evenings I go to bed thinking, 'Damn, I'm sick of being here alone,' but other nights I find myself thinking, 'I am so glad to have this bed and this time all to myself.'

It snowed last night. My dogs are inside, but the cat's outdoors somewhere. Couldn't get him to come in.

No comments: