Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Trying to not feel like crap

December was a month I just sorta missed. As in, I wasn't actually here for it. Days when I was almost indescribably tired, but always completely alert. Days when I was woozy. Days when my stomach was doing weird stuff. Days when I slept all day long, and days when I barely slept at all.

My friend DianeC finally recommended a combination of over-the-counter antacid and iron supplement. After about four days of that, I was back to normal, and felt better than I had in weeks.

I still have a colonoscopy and endoscopy scheduled for later in the month.

But just as I was recovering from the month of tiredness, I got hit by some other kind of bug. I spent the whole day yesterday in bed, fighting off chills and fever, coughing, sneezing, body aches and the like. But I seem to have mostly gotten rid of it today.

No comments: