Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Update

My face is swollen and it feels like I've got a soccer ball between my cheek and gum.

Praise the lord, I found some Tylenol with codeine unused from some previous doctor visit and I've stayed stoked up on that.

I alweays stayed away from Tylenol with codeine because when I was a kid, they warned me that codeine would turn me into a duck-tailed, spit-curled junkie with my cigarettes rolled up in the sleeve of my T-shirt.

But I'm 53 now, I don't have that many years left ahead of me, so if I end up being a codeine addict, so what?

I hate teeth. Tell me again about intelligent design.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go to the dentist, go to the dentist, go to the dentist, go to the dentist!!!!!!!!!!! Now what did I miss, oh, yes... GO TO THE DENTIST!

mcarp said...

I've moved it up on my 'to do' list.