Thursday, January 17, 2008

All Things Stone

You may have noticed a comment attached to a previous post from Jordan Clary, whose blog is called "All Things Stone." The comment was:

Greetings! I've tagged you--memed you for a Powerful Words award. Okay, so it's a blog post but it's a way to know you're being read out here in blog land. To take the next steps, see your link, choose 3 more blogs, you can read my post: http://www.allthingsstone.jordanclary.com/


I think I can come up with three writing tips, lifting them from stuff I learned as a reporter.

But I'll have to think a bit about who my three nominees will be. Two of my favorite well-written blogs are private, so general readers can't see them.

But I want to write now about how surprised I am when I discover someone whom I don't even know is reading this blog. I recognize that a lot of this material is a little 'inside,' and if you don't know me here in town or from The Well, it makes little or no sense.

It's gratifying to know that other people - people who know nothing about me - can identify with some of the things I blog about.

No comments: