Sunday, May 07, 2006

Denise Richards: Victim or Vixen?

Heh heh heh. I saw that headline on a magazine at 7-Eleven this morning. 'Foreign Policy Quarterly' or 'The Nation' or something.

Denise Richards is a sentient being just like the rest of us, (This is easier to conceptualize if you didn't see her playing a nuclear scientist in 'The World Is Not Enough.') and I'm sure her pain is just like our pain and her needs are just like our needs.

Okay, maybe not. But stay with me.

So Denise Richards married Charlie Sheen, whom, through the miracle of Shit to Brain Osmosis, I knew to be something of a playboy and cad. Apparently Denise Richards is somewhat immune to SBO, because she didn't know it. He cheated on her or something, and they split up.

Victim!

Now she has –– well, what has she done? Something with the husband of Heather Locklear. Heather Locklear!

Vixen!

Anyway, the SBO crystal ball has not revealed the details to me yet, but I'm sure at some point all will be made clear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do we need to organize a telethon to show her our support in her hour of need??