Sunday, May 14, 2006

My brain is turning into beets

Read the first sentence of the post about the Wi-Fi routers.

What kind of bonehead uses 'two' when he means 'too'?

This is something that began happening to me about 2000.

When I was in my twenties and thrities and working as a reporter, no one had to proofread my copy. It was always right. Now it's so full of typos, spelling errors and weird stuff like using 'two' for 'too' that I'm almost afraid to write anything.

I hope this is just me getting old and not some sort of disease.

Oh... I misspelled 'thirties', too. Great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, you are getting some dread disease, it is called getting older and it happens to most of us...at least the ones that survived their teen years. Add menopause to the mix and all sorts of things happen....I keep losing nouns....you know those words that name something....so how are you today Bill??

mcarp said...

I'll skip the part about adding menopause mto the mix, if that's okay.

What?

Anonymous said...

getting old is not for the weak...it takes guts to be able to get thru the day w/o nouns

Where?