Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I Don't Want It Very Badly

Sometimes being alone sucks, and I guess I've been more keenly aware of alone-ness's general suckitude over the past several weeks.

But nothing is going to change in that regard. I close my eyes, and try to visualize things being somehow different, and I can't. I can't even imagine it. I can visualize myself living on a space station more easily than I can visualizing myself in a relationship. In fact, imagining myself in a relationship is a little like imagining myself at the dentist's office.

Mind Over Mary is right, or almost right, when she says I don't want anyone in my life. I do want someone in my life, but not very badly.

1 comment:

Miracle Define! said...

Some time you need different taste to tongue... Solitude is more like that... you may feel at times.. that you need people around but first learn to be loyal to your self.. be generous to your self to give 100% than think of relation.. No relation is complete unless you are committed to your self to give happiness.
Trust me try falling in love with your self once and you will see the difference in each and every relation you be in.. :)