Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pictures

I shouldn't presume to speak for all men, I suppose, but I don't think any of us are doing these online dating sites because we want to go out with a woman's dog or cat, or her Harley, or her Hummel figurines, or the hotel where she stayed when she went to Miami in 2009.

So why do women put pictures of all these things on their profiles? My profile(s) just has pictures of me - the guy who's less interesting than a thumb. But I don't think I'll make or break it with a woman based on what my cat looks like.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you living on/in/for the internet?

Do you actually still have a life outside the internet?

Looking at what you write, it looks like you live for cyber space only.

That's not a zen disciple but just another computer junkie.

Anonymous said...

Women on dating sites are showing you pictures of things that are important to them, or places they went on vacation they really enjoyed. Relationships are based on more than physical attraction. You might want to expand your ideas of love, sharing, and the cyber woman being a total human being that you will or will not want to know and cherish. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Anonymous said...

I put pictures of cactus and frogs up because I want the viewers to know what my personality is like. To each his own.
Soartstar