Thursday, August 17, 2006

3:40 am

I'm at an odd point in my life -- I suddenly seem to have more friends who are humans than friends who are cats.

I guess the cats are okay with this. I'm not as home as much as I used to be, and sometimes they eat late because I don't get home at the same time every evening.

Sometimes I miss having the time with the cats, though. Cats are easier to deal with because they think whatever I want to pretend they're thinking. I don't have to deal with a lot of differing opinions or temperaments.

On the other hand, I haven't had any humans shit in my potted plants.

Then again, I haven't let any humans in my house yet -- except one who goes by the nickname Kat.

Make of that what you will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you pretend we're thinking at all, you give us credit we might not deserve.

blogblah!!!