Friday, August 11, 2006

Too hot to think

...which is my excuse tonight for not responding to Patrizia's post, or blogblah!'s excellent comment.

I went out in the early afternoon to shoot pix for work, and got a few that were usable. The temp was in the upper nineties, but I was comfortable.

Then, for dinner, I went by the Red Cup with the intention of hanging out the rest of the evening. But just the drive from downtown to 31st and Classen took a lot out of me -- up to 102 or so at this time -- and I ended up leaving early. When I got home, I was wiped out. I fell on the sofa at about 7:45, fell asleep almost immediately, and didn't wake up until about 11:30.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry I missed seeing you tonight. I had to work late and did not get home until 8pm. If you want to get your car in the shop, I will be glad to taxi you! This heat is not the best time to have your ac on the blink!