Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Kitten Welfare State

A few weeks ago, I heard a small squeaking noise in my back bedroom, which is piled high with boxes of old clothes, obsolete computers, books and art supplies.

I moved some debris, and found the source: the squeaking was coming from one of three kittens who had, unbeknownst to me, been born back there.

They are now beginning to explore the house:







As soon as they're old enough to get new homes, I'll be too attached to them to let them go.

4 comments:

Lark said...

Oh that little gray and white one is adorable!

Nina said...

Awww...I am so envious you get to play with kittens!

Anonymous said...

Life with kittens - pretty cool.

Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

With three cats in the yard,
can life really be so hard?

:::::::::::humming:::::::::

blogblah!!!