Thursday, December 06, 2007

Among the things I finally got done...

... is replacement of the HVAC blower in the minivan. It died a couple of years ago. I normally can get along without heat and air, but not having the defroster is really inconvenient when winter arrives.

The blower in my Volvo went out about 12 years ago, and I replaced it myself. That was a tedious and frustrating experience, and part of the reason I put off doing it this time. But I found a mechanic who did the whole job for less than $150 parts and labor.

Of course, I had to sit at the Red Cup and do nothing while he worked on it and you can imagine how difficult that was for me.

1 comment:

Patrizia said...

Your life is so hard. Sigh...

Meanwhile you can read about the classes I'm enrolling in here:

http://mallorys-camera.livejournal.com/222485.html