Saturday, December 22, 2007

Another online poll!

Lifted from a Red Cup friend's myspace blog:

1) Where did you begin 2007?
Working full time for a government department, spending most of my free time at the Red Cup or nearby.

2) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
Single, not in a relationship. Still working full time, and spending my free time at the Red Cup.

3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
One professional CE seminar, plus two online courses required for admission to the seminar.

4) How did you earn your money?
Full time job first half of the year; living off money in the bank second half of the year.

5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
I don't remember... was the cat bite in late '06 or early '07?

6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
No.

7) Where did you go on holidays?
Had Thanksgiving dinner at a friend's house and will do the same on Christmas.

8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
A bicycle. And I got the house painted.

9) Did you know anybody who got married?
No.

10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Nobody to whom I was close. A couple of people who were friends of friends.

12) Did you move anywhere?
No.

14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
Live music at the Red Cup and Sauced.

15) Are you registered to vote?
Yes

16) Who did you want to win American Idol?
I've never seen American Idol.

17) Where do you live now?
The same place I've lived since 2001.

18) Describe your birthday.
I assume it will be another day in the life. It usually is.

19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?
Can't think of one. I did a couple of things that I thought would be years away instead of now, but nothing that I thought would never happen at all.

20) What has been your favorite moment?
I've had a lot of 'moments' that were brief periods of small "e" enlightenment. It's been very pleasant getting manufactured drama and stress out of my life, although I still occasionally backslide.

21) What's something you learned about yourself?
I don't recall anything new this year.

22) Any new additions to your family?
Three kittens.

23.) What was your best month?
Probably November.

24.) What song will remind you of 2007?
I don't know.

25.) Looking forward to a New Year?
2008 is the year I'm finally going to learn how to relax.

No comments: