Friday, February 17, 2006

More clear thinking

Have I mentioned I don't like drama?

If I did, it was an oversimplification. Because I do like drama, but I don't like the post-drama hangover. So, I try to avoid drama. I do a pretty good job of it, and always regret it later when I give in to the temptation and let myself get sucked in.

What's going on? Don't know.

What's my role in it? Don't understand.

And it's okay to not know.

Let me just say this: my life, by most people's standards, is dull, boring and ordinary. If you knew how plain and uneventful my life is, you'd be amazed that I even stay awake. There are obviously some things I don't like about it, especially when the black dog* is hanging around. But by and large, this is the way I want it, and I think most people would be happier if their interesting and dramatic lives were more like mine.

The sky is blue. The grass is green. The dog barks. The bird sings.

Further, your affiant sayeth not.


*Good God, that's an ugly web page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boy oh boy that is a VERY ugle website...made my eyes hurt.